Listen in your podcast player
What's in this episode?
In Episode 21 of Apple Slice Podcast, Simon and Nic dissect the first trailers for Apple's Planet of the Apps and Carpool Karaoke exclusives. They also peel out some Eddy Cue highlights from Recode's Code Media event.
Apple also continue to deliver deliciously bite-sized ads - if you haven't seen them yet check out Apple's Youtube channel.
Plus some motion in the Aussie Apple Pay space and other tidbits peppered about... if you find Nic's Apple Pencil then let us know.
- 00:00:35 - WWDC 2017 invite details
- 00:03:08 - Beats X Earphones - Overview
- 00:08:18 - Where is Nic’s Apple Pencil?
- 00:09:15 - Twelve South Parcslope Stand (Macbook Pro / iPad Pro) - Review
Uniquely Apple (formerly Unique New York)
- 00:16:02 - Apple Music exclusive: Planet Of The Apps - Trailer / Reactions
- 00:34:00 - Apple Music exclusive: Carpool Karaoke - Trailer / Reactions
- 00:37:52 - Code Media: Eddy Cue on the future of TV and the skinny bundle
- 00:49:05 - Tim Cook’s Eurotrip and Honorary Doctorate of Science
Deal Down Under
- 00:50:26 - Macquarie Bank and ING Direct bring Apple Pay to Australia
- 00:54:00 - One Night - iPhone 7 low light performance
- 00:55:30 - Before / After - iPhone 7 Plus Portrait Mode
- 00:57:15 - Tweet Response - iPad Pro features
- 01:01:25 - Close Your Rings - Apple Watch Series 2
- 01:03:10 - Education Pro Apps bundle - How much you save
- 01:03:36 - Facebook Video - Announcement