Listen in your podcast player
What's in this episode?
In Episode 22 of Apple Slice Podcast, Simon and Nic detail the mammoth-sized 'Apple Park' and its 1000-seat auditorium officially named 'Steve Jobs Theater'.
The iPhone 8 will switch to USB-C... no, Lightning... no, Lightning-shaped USB-C - get our thoughts on the ports. Also, Apple keep ahead of the game with a new fingerprint sensor, and potential 3D selfies? September can't come sooner.
Add some ads while Nic adds you can't nick nicknames or add names ad-lib.
- 00:02:04 - March iPad event now for April?
- 00:04:30 - Apple Park - Details
- 00:12:44 - iPhone renamed to Apple Phone?
- 00:14:17 - Touch Bar for Microsoft Office - Hands on
- 00:21:45 - iPhone 8 - Clashing reports of USB-C or Lightning
- 00:27:55 - iPhone 8 - Apple made built-in fingerprint sensor
- 00:33:04 - iPhone 8 - Augmented reality, facial recognition and 3D selfies
- 00:38:20 - Before / After - iPhone 7 Plus Portrait Mode
- 00:41:20 - Tweet Response - iPad Pro / Apple Pencil features
- 00:45:15 - It’s not Joho!
- 00:46:45 - One Night - iPhone 7 low light performance
- 00:51:00 - Facebook Video for Apple TV - Review
- 01:00:25 - When Nic emailed Forstall…