Listen in your podcast player
What's in this episode?
In Episode 23 of Apple Slice Podcast, Simon creates another ridiculous nickname as we delve ears-first into the mind of Zane Lowe with his Apple Music SXSW keynote. Love music? You have got to watch it.
Are streaming exclusives a good thing? And what are they worth? We answer these questions and get real on digital vs physical music - Buddy of Review Culture Podcast also weighs in.
The pros and cons of flexible display technology have us bending our minds, followed by the yearning want and need for a HomeKit home.
- 00:00:43 - '100 days or it's free' - Elon Musk, Tesla
- 00:04:08 - Apple Music at SXSW
- 00:13:50 - Game Of Thrones Karaoke?
- 00:15:15 - Chance The Rapper Apple Music Deal
- 00:21:15 - Can Streaming and Physical Music survive together?
The Water Cooler
- 00:31:10 - Flexible Display Technology
- 00:38:25 - How could Apple use this?
- 00:42:00 - Sticker Fight - iOS 10 Sticker Packs
- 00:44:20 - Home App - HomeKit accessories
- 00:48:10 - Fan Feedback: What is your fave Apple Watch app and why?
- 00:53:50 - Amazon Alexa on iPhone?
- 00:55:00 - iTunes ‘Terms and Conditions: The Graphic Novel’
- 00:57:40 - Three major Apple Store launches worldwide