Listen in your podcast player
What's in this episode?
In Episode 25 of Apple Slice Podcast, we take a trip down memory lane and touch on some retrospective questions of what was our first year as a podcast.
Simon positively cuts the cord with AirPods - in-depth review available here. Apple Music add in House of Strombo for that Canadian factor, and trademark lingerie... among other things. Apple employees also rejoice with a new Activity Rings reward program (jealous).
Apple pull a rare pre-announcement for some real Pro-gress - new Mac Pro, Pro Display and iMacs in the pipeline (concept here). Trials of a diabetic breakthrough for Apple Watch are also underway; a major move for the medical industry.
Can Apple find their place among the sea of Snapchats and Sprinkles? We get real with our review of Clips - grab the app here.
- 00:00:25 - 1 year of Apple Slice
- 00:04:55 - Simon on AirPods
- 00:08:25 - Apple Music and House of Strombo
- 00:11:30 - Apple Music clothing
- 00:13:05 - Employee Activity rewards program
Rumour Mill / Core Focus
- 00:16:35 - A rare pre-announcement for pros
- 00:26:15 - Upcoming modular Mac Pro
- 00:31:10 - Upcoming Pro Display
- 00:34:55 - iMac Pro confirmed for 2017
- 00:40:00 - Apple Watch breakthrough for diabetics
- 00:45:05 - Apple’s Clips app - Review
- 00:56:30 - Special announcement