Listen in your podcast player
What's in this episode?
In Episode 28 of Apple Slice Podcast, Simon goes solo to reveal his personal connection to the new iOS wallpapers and how Apple Slice made front page news. Australia also gain a dedicated HomeKit specialist - oo la la!
Then, open your mind to Apple's new 'Neural Engine' AI chip; a move to improve Siri and implement new future tech. Plus, who needs OLED when there's microLED?
As a completion date draws closer, the almighty Apple Park gathers attention during an exclusive interview with Wired - now all we need are tickets to Cupertino! Speaking of attention, Nike clearly crave it with even more Watch band releases.
An impressive iOS 11 concept popped up showcasing a host of handy iPad features potentially bound for WWDC. Also... LIAM is advertised and several ways to switch to iPhone including, but not limited to, jumping.
- 00:00:05 - Last episode before WWDC - Get the app
Deal Down Under
- 00:01:40 - Simon’s hometown connection to a new iOS wallpaper
- 00:04:50 - Australian HomeKit specialist
- 00:06:10 - Nike VaporMax Apple Watch bands
- 00:08:00 - Apple’s ‘Neural Engine’ AI Chip
- 00:09:55 - MicroLED trials
- 00:11:30 - Inside Apple Park
- 00:15:10 - Siri Speaker in production
- 00:17:20 - Apple Podcasts studio
- 00:19:40 - iOS 11 concept features
- 00:24:40 - LIAM reincarnation
- 00:25:30 - iPhone outpaces Android
- 00:28:40 - Carpool Karaoke start date
- 00:29:40 - The 'Essential Phone'