Listen in your podcast player
What's in this episode?
We silence the critics with Nic’s Series 3 Watch review, followed by our take on watchOS 4. Given the iPad-centric nature of iOS 11, we also delve into the iPhone experience of Apple’s latest major release. Oh and Apple tell us how Face ID does and doesn’t work.
Plus TV app lands down under and… AR furniture? It’s a timely tech treat we call Apple Slice!
- 00:00:00 - Panic mode!
- 00:07:00 - Nic’s Watch Series 3 Review
- 00:19:30 - Pros and Cons of watchOS 4
- 00:28:50 - The iOS 11 iPhone experience
The Water Cooler
- 00:46:50 - Apple’s Face ID security paper
- 00:49:30 - TV app finally lands in Australia
- 00:52:20 - IKEA’s funky new Place app
- 00:56:50 - Apple’s latest acquisition