Listen in your podcast player
What's in Episode 40?
It’s sayonara to the idea of a HomePod for Christmas… we discuss reasons for delay and how this may affect the HomePod’s viability. As an Australian podcast, we also get psyched on several Apple events happening Down Under!
Plus it’s quality AND quantity with Apple’s holiday advertising. Want Applelicious audio? Get Apple Slice!
- 00:00:00 - Protecting iPhone X
- 00:03:20 - Simon’s Series 3 Watch arrives
The Water Cooler
- 00:11:15 - HomePod delay
Deal Down Under
- 00:20:30 - Bendigo Bank support Apple Pay
- 00:24:00 - Australia’s first ‘Apple Town Square’
- 00:26:30 - ‘Everyone Can Code’ at RMIT University
- 00:28:30 - ‘Hour Of Code’ workshops - FIND ONE FOR YOU
- 00:30:50 - GymKit launched in Sydney