Full episode in your podcast player
What's in Episode 48?
With rumours flying high of a new iPhone X colour, Apple launch the speccy (PRODUCT)RED iPhone… 8 and 8 Plus. Simon and Nic cover what’s different this time around plus new accessories that continue to support The Global Fund.
Interesting new details arise of the ’modular’ Mac Pro release, and Apple’s internal ‘Pro Workflow Team’ - exclusive article here. Apple also acquire some VIPs from Google and Amazon backgrounds - what will their roles be, and should we expect big changes in the pipeline?
Plus the future of Mac chips and more. Packed full of tasty tech, it’s Apple Slice.
Part of the Auscast Network
- 00:00:20 - 100% Renewable
- 00:04:20 - (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- 00:13:00 - Spring Collection
- 00:17:00 - Mac to ditch Intel
- 00:21:20 - Mac Pro for 2019
- 00:23:20 - Apple’s ‘Pro Workflow Team’
- 00:29:50 - John Giannandrea and Jon McCormack at Apple
- 00:40:00 - App Review: 1 Second Everyday