Full episode in your podcast player
What's in Episode 50?
While Apple boast a thriving array of products, a handful are left stagnant with no sign of change. Apple’s decision to officially discontinue the AirPort line raises a few points worth getting off the runway.
Simon and Nic reveal interesting sales stats for Q2 2018, with one tackling the so-called “doomed” iPhone X. A major source for Apple tech rumours leaves, so what will this mean for the often misleading tech clickbait headline?
Plus Apple Watch survival and SE 2 in the wild! Jump on board Episode 50 of Apple Slice.
Part of the Auscast Network
- 00:00:08 - Another milestone!
- 00:01:15 - AirPort discontinued
The Apple Tree
- 00:10:30 - Q2 2018 figures + silencing critics
The Water Cooler
- 00:19:40 - Primary Apple rumour source ends
- 00:30:40 - Apple Watch saving lives
- 00:33:20 - SE 2 in the wild!
- 00:37:40 - Reviewing Reviews